- cranberry scones with a quick strawberry-rhubarb jam;
- farm potato hash with melted onions and smoked rib belly;
- homemade english muffins with whipped maple butter;
- poached eggs with double smoked pork loin and garlic scape pesto;
- pea tendril and arugula salad with tiny, tiny little baby carrots and a chive vinaigrette.
ANYWAY, we're looking forward to Wednesday's Market Salon; some good things have been slowly trickling into the rotation at the farmer's markets, and I'll be there Wednesday morning to fill the Salon's larder. And hey! We've still got a couple seats open for the Beer Food Salon this Saturday where we'll be exploring different types of food to go along with our sudsy favorites. Pick up a ticket and bring some beer, home brewed or otherwise, and we'll see you then!