- I removed the meat from the carcass and made stock with the carcass;
- I ground one of the huge legs and made an Asian-influenced filling for ravioli with scallions, sesame oil, cane vinegar, ginger, garlic and who knows what else, and served the ravioli in that chicken stock;
- Stuffed one of the enormous breasts with a mixture of sweet corn, shallots and mushrooms, wrapped the entire thing in a bunch of bacon, and pan roasted it with little knob onions;
- Cut the rest up, soaked it in buttermilk and deep fried it;
- Made a bit of orzo salad with olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon zest, vinegar and feta cheese to go with it all;
- Figured that wasn't nearly enough so decided to make a rhubarb pie to go along with it all.