- Homemade Epi Bread, Aged Cheddar, Volpi Cacciatore (a salami, aged and aged, loosely meaning "fox hunter"
- Watercress, Herb and Beet Salad, Herb Vinaigrette
- Roast Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Onions
- Smashed & Fried Garlic Potatoes
- Plum Tart Crumble, Black Dog Gelato
Moving on , I'd like to announce the second Food on the Dole Salon: Saturday, March 26. This six-seat Salon will be focused on the gems of the sea; whether the main dish is a rich seafood stew or whole roasted fish remains to be seen. The requested donation is $50; if you are interested in attending, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in future events? Email that same address and I'll put you on the F.o.t.D. mailing list, which will announce future events. More information on my thoughts behind starting the Salon Series can be read in this article with The Onion A/V Club.
A warm thank you to the members of the first Salon--you brought immeasurable energy to this project, and I hope to see you at another Salon!