Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flour and Bones: A Pop-Up Noodle Joint

Starting today, I'll be joining old crazy hair down at X-marx' 10-day-only noodle house, Flour and Bones, down at Dodo at 954 West Fulton Market. For those of you getting blocked out of Next and Aviary, we'll be directly across the street cooking up a simple but way-out tasty menu of housemade noodles, dumplings and pickled sides fully pushing the circle of deliciousness. Beer and cocktails available, kitchen opens at 5pm, and no reservations (or tickets) required. Through May 11. They fed me late last night, and I gotta say, it's something special; F.o.t.D. fans, come say hi! Needless to say I'm going to be a bit occupied over the next week or so, but I promise to report on the lovely Sunday Brunch Salon we had here at the Food on the Dole headquarters. Now--I've got to slurp down this scone the Sunday Brunch Saloneer crew made and beat a path down to Fulton Market. See you all down there!